How did I get involved with Scentsy?
Honestly, it began with me simply being a huge fan of their products! I am a sucker for anything that makes my home smell awesome, especially since my husband and I have 3 dogs! The more Scentsy products I used, the more I fell in love; Nothing I had ever used came close to the quality I found with Scentsy products. My enjoyment of their products quickly led to a desire to get involved.
Not only can I sell things I truly believe in for a company whose values I share, but I am able to authentically use my own unique skills and personality as an Independent Scentsy Consultant. My business is so much more than work and a paycheck to me - it is my passion and provides me with a way to fulfill my personal goals of building connections/relationships and empowering and helping others!
- I am a huge geek at heart! I love all things Star Wars and Sci-fi and one of my hobbies is playing RPG's on my XBOX :) I am obsessed with Audible books, listening while I cook, drive, etc.
- I am an admitted coffee snob. I buy freshly roasted whole beans, grind them at home and do pour overs, as well as espresso shots. My go-to method is the Kalita Wave. I can't imagine starting my day without a cup!
- My husband and I now have 2 dogs between us, with mine being a black pug I adore. His name is Kai Ninja.
- I am also a trainer at 9 Round, a kickboxing/boxing circuit training gym. It is one of the best workouts I have ever done! It constantly keeps it new and fresh, and challenging.
- I enjoy cooking as I'm all about that whole food life. However, I have a weird quirk where I RARELY ever cook the same meal twice. I just love trying new recipes and foods.
- My husband and I had what we now call a "deconstructed" wedding. We went all over Charlotte, NC (where we lived for many years and met) visiting our favorite places and ones that held special memories such as first date, first kiss, etc. We then participated in different parts of the ceremony all around the different locations, ending it with dinner and the cake cutting with our families. It was so meaningful, laid-back and special. It will forever be one of my favorite days.